MSC Cruises announced today that MSC Book, its completely new booking engine for travel agents, is now live in Canada. Travel Agents can sign up for MSC Book by visiting MSCCruisesAgent.com.
“As we’ve rolled out MSC Book to different markets around the world, we’ve received excellent feedback from travel agents who believe this is a real game changer in terms of making the booking process as quick and simple as possible,” said Ian Patterson, director of business development for MSC Cruises Canada. “In addition, we’ve listened closely to our valued travel agents comments and have continued to enhance the product to ensure we are delivering the best booking engine possible. We’re thrilled today to launch MSC Book in Canada and are confident that travel agents will enjoy the flexibility and ease of using the new system.”
MSC Book Highlights
Top 10 highlights of MSC’s new booking engine, include:
- Book a cruise in 4 simple steps, including selecting cruise and stateroom – with the ability to select up to five staterooms; – finding flights and hotels (coming soon); adding pre-paid and commissionable special services such as spa, shore excursions, specialty dining and beverage packages; and check out.
- Save client’s itineraries as favorites so that they can quickly be viewed later.
- Receive a quick quote or quick option at any point during the booking process.
- Quickly find the best cruise options using search by price range, destination, departure date or embarkation port. Users can also search for client’s MSC Voyagers Club loyalty status by name or MSC Voyagers Club number.
- Compare prices, dates, itineraries and any additional items included in the price for up to three cruises on a single page.
- Select staterooms via an interactive deck plan which allows travel agents to browse by deck and position of the stateroom and quickly see stateroom availability for the category selected.
- View stateroom photos and layouts as well as detailed descriptions and videos of the 14 ships in MSC’s fleet.
- Request a group directly from MSC Book and then use the booking engine to manage the group.
- Send or print customer booking confirmations and e-tickets.
- Read commission and other accounting reports on a new and improved dashboard.
Special Launch Bonus for Travel Agents
To celebrate the launch of the new booking engine in Canada and show its appreciation to its travel agent partners, MSC Cruises is giving a bonus 2% commission for all FIT bookings, excluding Cuba, made on MSC Book between now and August 31, 2016.
As an added incentive, travel agents will be entered for a chance to win a 7-night Caribbean cruise for two in a balcony stateroom on MSC Divina for each individual booking made on MSC Book through August 31, 2016.
How to Register
Travel agents that are already registered with MSC’s old booking engine, MSC Online, can simply use their existing credentials to start booking with MSC Book. All other travel agents can register for MSC Book at MSCCruisesAgent.com.
MSC Book Trainings
Travel agents interested in learning the ins and outs of MSC Book can join a Webinar on May 10, 2016 at 2:00 pm ET time. To register, visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4048399988484775172.
In addition, travel agents can watch an on demand tutorial on MSC Book at https://vimeo.com/143293315.
For more information or assistance with MSC Book, email Sales.Service@msccruisesusa.com.
All information believed to be accurate as of the date of issuance. It is the reader's responsibility to verify its continued accuracy, as all information is subject to change.