• Summer 2022 program offers 124 ports of call, 47 countries with 83 itineraries*
• Two homeports in the U.S for greater flexibility for embarkation
• 10 ships deployed in the Mediterranean offering unparalleled choice of destinations and embarkation ports
• Five ships to spend the summer in Northern Europe with stunning landscapes and fascinating cities designed to unleash a sense of adventure
MSC Cruises today unveiled details of the program for the Summer 2022 season with sales opening today for the Caribbean and Mediterranean, while Northern Europe will open soon. The summer season running from April 2022 through to November 2022 offers a wide range of itineraries to suit a variety of vacation styles with 19 ships to choose from. Those looking to relax in the sun-drenched Caribbean can choose from ships departing from convenient embarkation ports in both Miami and Orlando (Port Canaveral). And, with MSC Cruises being the leading cruise line in Europe and the experts in Mediterranean-style cruising, it comes as no surprise that the program for Summer 2022 offers the most embarkation ports in the Mediterranean, with ten ships deployed in this stunning region.
MSC Cruises offers an unforgettable onboard experience with an incredible choice of dining options featuring authentic international cuisines, world-class entertainment, award-winning facilities and activities for families and children of all ages, luxurious spas and fitness centers as well as comfortable, stylish accommodations to meet every need. Guests can contact a preferred travel advisor or visit the MSC Cruises’ website to learn more about MSC Cruises’ latest offers.
WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN – five ships offering seven-night cruises
The Western Mediterranean is one of the most iconic and popular cruise regions for summer and MSC Cruises offers a combination of itineraries visiting Italy, France, Spain and Malta. With multiple embarkation ports that are easily accessible from around the world, these itineraries offer guests the chance to immerse themselves in the unique spirit of the Mediterranean, discover some of the world’s most famous cultural sites, enjoy browsing shops and boutiques and sample world-class cuisines. Each of the ships in the Western Mediterranean feature the MSC Yacht Club, the Company’s unique “ship within a ship” concept for those looking for exclusivity and privacy.
- MSC Seaside offers departures on Saturday from Genoa to Civitavecchia, Palermo, Cagliari, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia and Marseille;
- MSC Splendida departs Genoa on Saturdays, calling Marseille, Barcelona, Ibiza, Naples and Livorno;
- MSC Seaview departs Genoa each Sunday to offer MSC Cruises hugely popular itinerary to Naples, Messina, Valletta, Barcelona and Marseille;
- MSC Fantasia offers itineraries departing on Sunday from Genoa to Marseille, Barcelona, La Goulette, Palermo and Civitavecchia; and
- MSC Meraviglia departs from Barcelona on Saturdays, sailing to Cannes, Genoa, La Spezia, Civitavecchia and Palma de Mallorca.
EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN – five ships offering seven-night cruises
The Eastern Mediterranean has grown in popularity in recent years and MSC Cruises’ summer 2022 program offers the best that this part of the world has to offer while cruising the Adriatic and Aegean Sea. Cruises in the Eastern Mediterranean offer the perfect combination of historic attractions, stunning beaches and colorful coastlines, with a selection of some of the best itineraries in this region including Italy, the Greek islands, Croatia and Albania.
- MSC Musica will offer cruises from Venice on Saturdays to Bari, Santorini, Chania, Corfu and Dubrovnik;
- MSC Armonia offers sailing on Sundays from Venice to Brindisi, Mykonos, Piraeus, Corfu and Kotor;
- MSC Lirica departs Venice with cruises to Split, Santorini and Mykonos, Dubrovnik and Ancona;
- MSC Sinfonia departs on Saturday from Venice, calling at Kotor in Montenegro, the Greek islands of Mykonos and Santorini, Sarande and Bari; and
- MSC Opera, homeporting in Trieste, will sail on Saturdays to Bari, Corfu, Kotor, Dubrovnik and Split.
Sales are now open for MSC Musica, MSC Lirica and MSC Sinfonia, while MSC Armonia and MSC Opera will open soon.
THE CARIBBEAN – two ships with two convenient homeports in the U.S.
Sailing out of Miami and Orlando (Port Canaveral), two of MSC Cruises’ glamorous ships will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, the Company’s private island destination in The Bahamas. On the island, guests can spread out and relax with more than two miles of pristine, white sand beaches as well as enjoy a variety of ocean discovery activities like paddle boarding — day or night — kayaking and more.
- MSC Seashore, the Company’s flagship, will homeport in Miami and offer alternating Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, always calling at Ocean Cay; and
- MSC Divina will homeport in Port Canaveral, sailing to Ocean Cay and Nassau with three- and four-night cruises and Ocean Cay and Mexico with 7-night cruises. MSC Divina will also offer a stunning 12-night cruise at the start of the summer season, embarking in Miami, visiting Jamaica, Aruba, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras and Ocean Cay, before finishing at Port Canaveral.
FALL 2022 - Special long cruises from Genoa
A handpicked selection of longer cruises for Fall offer unique getaways in the Mediterranean. These cruises will be available to book in the coming months.
- MSC Splendida offers nine nights from the Mediterranean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean — Genoa, Malaga, Casablanca, Lisbon, Barcelona and Marseille.
- MSC Poesia offers 11 nights from Genoa to the Canary Islands, Madeira and Casablanca.
- MSC Orchestra offers a new 11-night itinerary from Genoa to Greece and Turkey, returning to Istanbul with an extended stay in port.
- MSC Lirica offers four 11-night cruises from Genoa, calling in Rome, Limassol in Cyprus with an overnight stay in Haifa, allowing two days to visit the Holy Land: Bethlehem, Nazareth and Jerusalem, calling Crete and Olympia on the way back.
NORTHERN EUROPE – five ships offering cruises ranging from two nights to 21 nights
A cruise in Northern Europe is a magical way to witness some of the world’s most breath-taking coastlines and landscapes from the unique vantage point of a cruise ship, all without unpacking a suitcase. These cruises will be available to book soon.
- MSC Grandiosa will spend her first season in Northern Europe offering two alternative itineraries every other week from Kiel on Saturdays and Copenhagen on Sundays (seven-night cruises to Baltic Capital and seven-night cruises to the Fjords);
- MSC Poesia, homeporting in Warnemuende, will offer cruises from seven to 21 nights, visiting the Baltic capitals, Fjords and Greenland;
- MSC Orchestra will offer mixed cruises from 10 to 14 nights from Hamburg to Iceland, Ireland, North Cape and Spitzbergen;
- MSC Preziosa will serve two alternating itineraries from Kiel on Sundays to the Baltic capitals or Fjords;
- MSC Magnifica will be based in Southampton offering two to 14-night cruises to a range of destinations including the Baltic capitals, Fjords as well as the Mediterranean Sea and Canary Islands.
ASIA – two ships to be deployed for the first time
MSC Cruises will deploy two ships in this region for the first time in summer 2022, with MSC Virtuosa, one of the Company’s newest ships, joining her sister-ship MSC Bellissima. Detailed itineraries for both ships will be released later.
For more information on Summer 2022 with MSC Cruises, visit here
Additional information for media is available at: http://www.mscpressarea.com/en_US