• Wave Season deal includes a selection of unlimited drinks, WiFi and up to $100 in shipboard credit fleet-wide
• Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ brand new private island destination in The Bahamas, is a featured destination on Caribbean sailings
MSC Cruises – the world’s fastest growing cruise line – is kicking the 2020 Wave Season
off early with its “ALL-IN Plus” deal that includes up to $689 in added value fleetwide sailing to destinations around the world. And this year, cruisers booking a Caribbean sailing with MSC Cruises may also have the added benefit of experiencing Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
– the cruise line’s new breathtaking private island destination in The Bahamas with endless sweeping vistas of crystal blue waters and pristine beachfront across eight white sandy beaches.
Now through March 31, 2020, cruisers can enjoy up to $689 in added value per stateroom on a 7-night cruise. Guests booking an inside, ocean view or balcony stateroom on select sailings will receive a selection of unlimited drinks with an Easy Drink Package — including select beer, house wines by the glass, and spirits, non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks and juices, bottled water, and classic hot drinks like coffee, espresso, hot tea, and more — a standard WiFi package — offering up to 3.5 GB across 2 devices — and up to $100 in shipboard credit, depending on category booked.
This deal is available fleetwide with cruises in North America, Europe, the United Arab Emirates and more. In the Caribbean, guests can select from four ships sailing from Miami, including MSC Seaside, sailing year-round from Miami to the Caribbean; MSC Meraviglia, which just arrived to North America for the first time this fall and sailing seasonally from Miami; MSC Divina, which returned to the U.S. in October and sailing seasonally from Miami; and MSC Armonia, sailing a final year of cruises from Miami before repositioning to home port in Tampa in November 2020.
- Interior and Ocean view staterooms: $25 shipboard credit per stateroom + Easy Drink Package + Standard Internet Package
- Balcony staterooms and higher: $100 shipboard credit per stateroom + Easy Drink Package + Standard Internet Package (note: unlimited drinks are already included in the Aurea and MSC Yacht Club experiences)
Highlights of Caribbean sailings available for the Wave Season offer include:
- March 8, 2020: 7-night sailing from Miami visiting Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Bahamas. Prices start at $709 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- December 6, 2020: 7-night sailing from Miami visiting Isla de Roatan, Honduras; Belize City, Belize; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Prices start at $849 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- February 29, 2020: 7-night sailing from Miami visiting Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Prices start at $699 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- May 16, 2020: 4-night sailing from Miami visiting Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve and Nassau, Bahamas. Prices start at $479 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- February 18, 2020: 3-night sailing from Miami visiting Freeport, Grand Bahama and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Prices start at $299 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- February 28, 2020: 11-night sailing from Miami visiting Willemstad, Curaçao (overnight stay); Oranjestad, Aruba; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Prices start at $1,109 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- March 9, 2020: 7-night sailing from Miami visiting Montego Bay, Jamaica; George town, Cayman Islands; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Prices start at $619 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- December 4, 2020: 7-night sailing from Tampa visiting Key West, Florida; Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve; Cozumel, Mexico; and Progreso, Mexico. Prices start at $979 per person for a balcony stateroom.
MSC Cruises is the world’s fastest growing cruise line, sailing to more than 200 destinations around the world, offering an enriching and immersive cruise experience inspired by its European heritage. The Company brings together more than 180 nationalities from all over the world to explore new places, discover new cultures and connect with new people. On board, guests can expect to find enriching excursions and onboard activities; refined, international dining, award-winning entertainment; immersive kids and family programs; authentic Balinese spas; and a variety of stylish and comfortable accommodations, all brought together by the very latest guest-friendly technology. MSC Cruises is in the midst of a $12.7 billion (€11.6 billion) investment plan to expand its fleet of beautiful, modern cruise ships from 17 to 25 over the next 8 years.
For more details on MSC Cruises’ Wave Season deal, applicable itineraries and rates, and to book a cruise, visit https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Deals/All-In-Plus-Wave.aspx.
About MSC Meraviglia
MSC Meraviglia, launched in June 2017, is the first ship in the innovative Meraviglia class of next-generation ships, designed to be able to call in most of the world’s international cruise ports. With a name meaning wonder, MSC Meraviglia’s design is inspired by the wonders of the world. The ship’s Mediterranean-style promenade includes a variety of shops and restaurants — including a partnership with two Michelin-starred Spanish chef Ramón Freixa for HOLA! Tapas — and features the longest LED sky at sea, displaying unique vistas day and night. Activities on board include a winter-themed aqua park; a Himalayan bridge, suspending cruisers high up above the ship; a XD cinema; and several kids clubs. And, in an industry-first, MSC Meraviglia’s on board entertainment includes a partnership with world leader in live entertainment Cirque du Soleil, creating two unique Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows VIAGGIO and SONOR exclusively for MSC Meraviglia. In addition, for those looking for some additional relaxation, the MSC Aurea Spa on board features a thermal area with 13 different areas for a holistic sensory experience.
About MSC Seaside
MSC Seaside is MSC Cruises’ revolutionary ship launched in December 2017, sailing year-round from Miami to the Caribbean. MSC Seaside’s unique innovative beach condo design brings guests closer to the sea and helps them enjoy the outdoors like never before. Guests can stroll along the widest waterfront boardwalk at sea, dare to cross the glass-floor catwalks extending off the sides of the ship, and enjoy outdoor spa space. MSC Seaside also boasts expanded internationally-inspired dining, including a partnership with pan-Asian pioneer Roy Yamaguchi who has created the Asian Market Kitchen on board. The ship’s MSC Aurea Spa is the largest Balinese spa at sea, with a unique thermal area complete with multiple saunas, a Hammam room, a snow room and more for ultimate relaxation. Thrilling activities on board, ensuring that cruisers of all ages are always entertained, include a multi-story aqua park with 4 water slides; two of the longest zip lines at sea; full-size bowling lanes; an F1 simulator; and full-scale theatrical productions each night of the cruise.
About MSC Divina
Inspired by MSC Cruises’ godmother and award-winning actress Sophia Loren, MSC Divina brings elegance and sophistication with the detailed design MSC Cruises is known for. With 7 dining venues, guests can dine on gourmet, internationally-inspired cuisine, Guests will also find an array of entertainment options with on board activities including a waterslide, F1 Simulator, 4D cinema and a gaming arcade. Additionally, guests can marvel at the largest theater at sea, with 1,600 unobstructed seats, showcasing full-scale theatrical productions each evening of the cruise. MSC Divina sails seasonally in the Mediterranean and Caribbean.