Deals include free unlimited drinks and Wi-Fi, plus reduced deposits on four of MSC Cruises ultramodern ships sailing from North America
MSC Cruises USA — the North American arm of the Swiss-based, world’s largest privately-owned cruise line and market leader in Europe — is inviting cruisers to go ALL-IN this Wave Season with an irresistible deal. Cruisers can now ring in the new year with a cruise getaway including a selection of unlimited drinks and free Wi-Fi, as well as reduced deposits. And, just in time for the holiday gifting season, travelers can book an ALL-IN cruise beginning now through March 31, 2019.
MSC CRUISES’ ALL IN WAVE SEASON DEAL
Travelers can book a Caribbean or Canada & New England cruise on any one of four ultramodern ships serving the region — MSC Seaside, MSC Divina, MSC Armonia, and MSC Meraviglia — and receive unlimited drinks and free Wi-Fi PLUS reduced $99 deposits.
- Unlimited Drinks: Upon booking, guests will receive unlimited drinks with MSC Cruises’ Easy Package including Heineken draft or bottled Miller Lite beer, select house wines by the glass, select house spirits and cocktails, non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks and fruit juices by the glass, bottled mineral water, and classic hot drinks (espresso, cappuccino, caffé latte, hot tea and coffee).
- Free Wi-Fi: Cruisers will receive a standard internet package to access all social networks, chat apps, email and web browsing. Package size varies by ship and length of sailing and range from 1 GB to 3.5 GB of data, with guests being able to connect up to 2 devices.
Cruisers heading to the sunny Caribbean will have even more choices in the region as they can now select from four MSC Cruises’ ships departing from Miami by the end of 2019. MSC Seaside, launched in December 2017, will continue to sail 7-night cruises from Miami to the Caribbean. MSC Divina, sailing seasonally in the Caribbean, currently offers 10- and 11-night sailings and, starting November 2019, will also offer shorter 3- and 7-night cruises. MSC Armonia, arriving to Miami this December, will begin sailing for the first time ever from Miami to Cuba, with an overnight stay in Havana over the weekend. Finally, MSC Meraviglia will journey to the U.S. and homeport in Miami beginning November 2019, offering 7-night Caribbean cruises.
Sample Caribbean sailings eligible for the ALL-IN promotion include:
- MSC Armonia on April 29, 2019: A great deal awaits from Miami to vibrant Cuba with a robust itinerary visiting Montego Bay, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Havana, Cuba. Prices start at $1,269 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- MSC Seaside on May 18, 2019: Cruisers can take the family on a Spring Break Caribbean adventure with a 7-night cruise from Miami visiting Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Nassau, Bahamas. Prices start at $869 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- MSC Meraviglia on November 10, 2019: Cruisers can experience the beautiful MSC Meraviglia in the Caribbean as she sails for the first time from Miami, visiting Costa Maya, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Isla de Roatan, Honduras; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Prices start at $859 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- MSC Divina on December 17, 2019: Travelers looking for a quick getaway can hop on MSC Divina’s first 3-night cruise from Miami visiting Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve and Nassau, Bahamas. Prices start at $309 per person for a balcony stateroom.
MSC Meraviglia cruises from New York, including Canada, New England and the Caribbean:
Before MSC Meraviglia arrives to home port in Miami, she will sail just a few itineraries in October 2019 from New York to Canada and New England as well as a repositioning cruise through the Caribbean to Miami, all eligible for the ALL-IN promotion. Sailings include:
October 8, 2019: MSC Meraviglia’s first sailing from the U.S. will visit four destinations in Canada during her 10-night sailing, including Sydney, Nova Scotia; Corner Brook, Newfoundland; Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island; and Quebec, Canada. Prices start at $1,309 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- October 18, 2019: On her second 10-night sailing from New York, MSC Meraviglia will add a few new destinations to the mix, visiting Bar Harbor, Maine; St. John, New Brunswick; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Sydney, Nova Scotia; Portland, Maine; and Boston, Massachusetts. Prices start at $1,309 per person for a balcony stateroom.
October 28, 2019: Guests will join MSC Meraviglia as she journeys to her new homeport of Miami on this 13-night sailing visiting Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Bridgetown, Barbados; Saint George, Grenada; Willemstad, Curaçao; Oranjestad, Aruba; and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Prices start at $1,699 per person for a balcony stateroom.
For more information on MSC Cruises and to book a vacation, travelers can contact their preferred travel agent or visit www.msccruises.com/all-in.