• MSC Cruises teams up with YouTube vlogger and influencer Luciano Spinelli to advise families on how to capture the best shareable vacation photos and videos
• The latest addition to MSC Cruises’ family offering includes a new series of Kelly and Kloe and a variety of activities for Halloween
MSC Cruises, the world’s largest privately-owned cruise line and market leader in Europe and South America, is introducing a brand new content master class across its fleet to teach families how to capture the best vacation snaps and videos with the help of vlogger Luciano Spinelli.
Posting on social media has become second nature to many travelers, fueling vacation envy and sharing experiences with friends and family back home. In fact, MSC Cruises alone receives over 4,000 tags a week on Instagram. In a video series, Luciano will give hints and tips on creating polished Instagram photos and expertly scripted and filmed YouTube videos, as well as introducing the latest craze, Musical.ly, to kids from MSC Cruises’ Young and Teen clubs and their families. Participants will then embark on a fun and interactive team game to put their creativity to the test and produce their own award-worthy content for the chance to win exciting MSC Cruises prizes.
“As a family-owned company, we relish the challenge of constantly coming up with new and innovative activities to keep kids and parents entertained on board our ships,” said Matteo Mancini, Youth Activities Manager at MSC Cruises. “We know how important it is for families to capture the perfect shots and videos of their special moments together on holiday and hope our content master class will help inspire them.”
In addition to the content master classes, MSC Cruises has also announced that Kelly & Kloe, the Company’s successful kids’ web series, will return with five new episodes later this year. The third series of the hit show, with over 4 million views by children on board and online, will feature an episode starring Luciano Spinelli. Every episode is based on scripts created by kids on board as part of the Kelly & Kloe experience day, designed to encourage creativity and expression among MSC Cruises’ youngest voyagers.
Opportunities for creativity will continue straight into Halloween with a fleet-wide kids and family entertainment schedule dedicated to the spooky season, including quizzes, ghoulish make-up sessions and Halloween talent shows. The kids will also be challenged to write their own special episode of Halloween Kelly & Kloe, with the winning entry being made into a real episode next year.
These new programs are just the latest enhancement to MSC Cruises’ kids and family entertainment which already includes:
- The LEGO Experience on-board - a special day on each cruise itinerary dedicated to fun LEGO® activities, certifying each child with a Jr. LEGO® Master Builder diploma
- DOREBRO – a dedicated sports program for kids of all ages
- DOREMI chef: an interactive cooking class, designed by Michelin-starred chef Carlo Cracco
- A range of services for babies and toddlers: including the Mini-Club for children under 3 as well as a dedicated childcare service. Many of these services are offered in collaboration with Chicco® – the leading global baby brand and yet another exclusive MSC Cruises partnership.
- Fun-filled on board facilities: including aqua parks and pools, bowling alleys, F1 simulators and XD cinemas
- Family Explorer Club - tailor-made shore excursion program to meet the needs of the whole family
- Kelly & Kloe – a dedicated kids’ web series and on board activity program
For more information visit www.msccruises.com