Now is the perfect time to take to the sea, since October is Plan a Cruise Month, and MSC Cruises USA — the North American arm of MSC Cruises, the Swiss-based world’s largest privately-owned cruise line and market leader in Europe and South America — is celebrating the month by offering travelers 50% savings until October 31 on brochure rates in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe and United Arab Emirates, plus incredible bonus perks in the Caribbean like onboard credit, internet and drink packages. To top it all off, Kids 11 and under sail free on select sailings.
MSC Cruises Two for One Plus Caribbean Deal
Guests have the chance to enjoy half off 7+ night sailings in the Caribbean between December 2017 and March 2019 on MSC Divina and, the hottest new ship to sail the Caribbean, MSC Seaside, arriving to Miami in December 2017. Plus, cruisers enjoy perks like $50-$150 onboard credit, free WiFi packages and drink packages, depending on category of stateroom booked.
Sample itineraries for sailings on MSC Seaside and MSC Divina include:
- MSC Seaside: December 23, 2017 - Guests can experience the first 7-night Caribbean sailing of the revolutionary MSC Seaside as she departs for the first time from Miami, Fla with ports of call in St John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas. Prices start at $958 per person.
- MSC Seaside: January 27, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Miami, Fla with ports of call in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Georgetown, Cayman Islands; and Cozumel, Mexico. Prices start at $589 per person.
- MSC Divina: February 15, 2018 - 11-night cruise departing from Miami, Fla with ports of call in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadaloupe; Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis; Fort de France, Martinique; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Bridgetown, Barbados; and Freeport, Grand Bahama. Prices start at $829 per person.
MSC Cruises Two for One Mediterranean, Northern Europe and United Arab Emirates Cruise Deals
Cruisers can save 50% off brochure rates, and reduced deposits of $99 for all Mediterranean, Northern Europe and United Arab Emirates sailings.
For those looking to explore the Mediterranean, 50% savings apply to all sailings between November 2017 to November 2018, including MSC Cruises’ newest ships — the sparkling new MSC Meraviglia, which debuted in June 2017, and MSC Seaview, which will debut in June 2018 — as well as MSC Orchestra, MSC Divina, MSC Fantasia, MSC Musica, MSC Opera, MSC Poesia, and MSC Sinfonia.
Sample itineraries for sailings in the Mediterranean include:
- MSC Meraviglia: January 19, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Barcelona, Spain with ports of call in Marseille, France; Genoa, Italy; Civitavecchia, Italy; Palermo, Italy; and Valleta, Malta. Prices start at $439 per person.
- MSC Seaview: June 17, 2018 - 7-night cruise on MSC Cruises’ newest Seaside-class ship, arriving June 2018, departing from Genoa, Italy with ports of call in Naples, Italy; Messina, Italy; Valleta, Malta; Barcelona, Spain; and Marseille, France. Prices start at $908 per person.
Northern Europe sailings from March 2018 through October 2018 are eligible for half off, including MSC Meraviglia, which after sailing her inaugural season in the Mediterranean will be repositioned to Northern Europe for the summer 2018 season. Sailings are also available on board MSC Magnifica, MSC Orchestra and MSC Preziosa.
Sample itineraries for sailings in Northern Europe include:
- MSC Meraviglia: May 20, 2018 - 11-night cruise departing from Hamburg, Germany with ports of call in Kirkwall, United Kingdom; Akureyri, Iceland; Isafjordur, Iceland; Reykjavik, Iceland; and Invergordon, United Kingdom. Prices start at $1,329 per person.
- MSC Magnifica: April 23, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Southampton, United Kingdom with ports of call in Le Havre, France; Zeebrugge, Belgium; Amsterdam, Netherlands; and Hamburg, Germany. Prices start at $429 per person.
United Arab Emirates:
Cruises to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and MSC Cruises’ newest private destination, Sir Bani Yas Island Beach Oasis, are also reduced by 50% between December 2017 and March 2019 on the magnificent MSC Splendida.
Sample itineraries for sailings in the United Arab Emirates include:
- MSC Splendida: February 3, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Dubai with ports of call in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Sir Bani Yas Island, United Arab Emirates; Muscat, Oman; and Khor al Fakkan, United Arab Emirates. Prices start at $499 per person.
- MSC Splendida: February 10, 2018 - 7-night cruise departing from Dubai with ports of call in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Sir Bani Yas Island, United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; and Doha, Qatar. Prices start at $499 per person.
For more information on all of MSC Cruises’ Plan a Cruise Month 2 for 1 deals, visit: https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Deals/2-For-1-Cruise-Deals.aspx
Plan a Cruise Month — a campaign, created by Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), the unified voice and leading authority of the global cruise community — takes places every October and is a worldwide movement to learn more about cruising and how to plan and take a cruise vacation.
All information believed to be accurate as of the date of issuance. It is the reader's responsibility to verify its continued accuracy, as all information is subject to change.