MSC Seascape, MSC Cruises’ latest fun-filled flagship, today reached New York City ahead of her glamorous Naming Ceremony. The event will take place on Wednesday 7 December at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal, and will be the Line’s first ship to be named in New York City, in recognition of the addition of New York as a new homeport in April 2023 bringing even more choice of North American embarkation ports and itineraries for MSC Cruises guests from both North America and the rest of the world.
MSC Seascape will offer an immersive experience truly connecting guests with the sea through and the beautiful design and her impressive outdoor spaces that can be enjoyed for relaxation, dining, and entertainment. Some of the key highlights include:
- Technologically advanced onboard entertainment options, including the new ROBOTRON – a thrilling amusement ride that offers the breath-taking thrill of a rollercoaster at sea combined with a personalised DJ music experience
- Awe-inspiring entertainment, with six fantastical new productions and 98 hours of exclusive onboard entertainment featuring interactive elements
- 700 square metres of dedicated kids’ space and cutting-edge amusement options, with newly designed spaces for ages 0 to 17
- 2,270 cabins, featuring 12 different kinds of suites and staterooms with balconies (including the iconic aft suites featured on all Seaside class ships)
- 11 dining venues, 19 bars and lounges, with many options for ‘Al Fresco’ dining and drinking
- Six swimming pools, including a stunning aft infinity pool with incredible ocean views
- The largest and most luxurious MSC Yacht Club in MSC Cruises’ fleet, with approximately 32,000 square feet of space featuring sweeping ocean views from the front of the ship
- An expansive 1,772-foot-long waterfront promenade that puts guests closer to the ocean
- A spectacular glass-floored Bridge of Sighs at deck 16 with a unique view of the sea
MSC Seascape will offer two different 7-night itineraries from Miami, in the sun-soaked Caribbean:
- Eastern Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve and Nassau in The Bahamas, San Juan in Puerto Rico, and Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic
- Western Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Cozumel in Mexico, George Town in the Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios in Jamaica
MSC Cruises is the world’s fastest growing cruise line and the third largest cruise brand in the world. With a truly global footprint, the line is continuing to expand and grow with two new ships coming into service in 2022 – MSC World Europa and MSC Seascape – and MSC Euribia hot on their heels in summer 2023.