EXPERIENCING THE HOLIDAY THAT SUITS YOU IS NOW QUICKER AND SIMPLER THAN EVER
Geneva, 30 September – MSC Cruises has launched a new mobile app for iOS and Android devices that puts the unique relaxation, discovery, and entertainment of an MSC cruise at fingertip access.
The official MSC Cruises app, which is free to download from the App Store and Google Play, is packed with easy to use functions, tips and information, from finding the perfect itinerary and shore excursions to virtual ship tours.
Browse our huge range of holiday choices and gain helpful insights into the dream destinations to be discovered with MSC Cruises. Save favourites now for closer examination later, and set push notifications to stay updated with the latest MSC Cruises news and offers.
The new app allows users to track the fleet in real time across the oceans thanks to a global positioning feature. Various offline features allow leisurely perusal of MSC Cruises itineraries, onboard services and onshore activities, while connected users can take a virtual tour around the 12 ships in the fleet and watch live onboard webcam feeds.
The app is available in Italy, France, Spain, UK, Netherlands and Sweden, and will be rolled out to other markets by the end of the year. A new release is scheduled very soon in the AppStore for iOS8 users.
· Hundreds of MSC Cruises’ worldwide itineraries and info about the dream destinations visited.
· All the latest cruise deals and news from MSC Cruises, with push notifications for special offers.
· Virtual tours, live webcam feeds (including the view from the bridge) and photos
· Save selected cruises to favourites for later.
· Direct calls to an MSC Cruises Contact Centre to make a booking.
· Follow the global positioning of each MSC Cruises ship around in real time.
The new MSC Cruises app is a porthole in your pocket, offering a glimpse of a dream cruise that’s just a touch away.