• Third series focussing on MSC Cruises’ latest flagship MSC Seaview now live to watch online, with special guest star, YouTuber Luciano Spinelli
• Award-winning* family entertainment programme further enhanced with new activity inspired by the new series
• Views of the hit kids web series, created exclusively by MSC Cruises, surpasses five million across online channels
MSC Cruises, the Swiss-based world’s largest privately-owned cruise company and market leader in Europe, South America, South Africa & the Gulf, today released the next eagerly-anticipated season of the hugely popular kids web series Kelly & Kloe.
Since debuting in 2016 with the launch of season 1 and the rollout of the “Kelly & Kloe Experience Day” across the fleet, more than 150,000 kids have taken part in activities onboard, and online content has attracted more than five million views.
Matteo Mancini, MSC Cruises’ Children’s Entertainment Manager commented: “We are constantly developing new, exciting and engaging activities to provide our families with the best entertainment. We welcome almost 300,000 kids a year on our ships and with 74% aged 10-17, we have been introducing more and more activities developed especially for them. This has driven the popularity of Kelly & Kloe with thousands of kids taking part in the onboard activities every month. We are delighted to not only release the next series of the web series today, but also further enhancing our onboard product to create unforgettable experiences for our families.”
Series 3: A Seaview Adventure, which launched online today, continues the story of Kelly, Kloe and their ship captain father. In this three-part series, the girls board MSC Cruises’ new flagship, MSC Seaview in an exciting cruise around the Mediterranean.
• In a two-part feature-length episode, Kelly &Kloe find themselves in a whirlwind of drama with two new kids. Whilst all members of the family are enjoying their holiday, things get complicated when love flourishes, but things are never as easy as they may seem.
• In a special episode featuring a guest star, YouTuber Luciano Spinelli comes aboard to teach guests and crew (as well as the Captain) some of the tricks to creating the very best video and photo content of their holiday to show off to their friends the fantastic time they are having aboard
• As the original Kelly & Kloe theme song has proved so popular, MSC Cruises has developed two brand new music videos: one love song and one dance song to be enjoyed by kids of all ages
All storylines in the new series have been developed using ideas submitted by kids during the Kelly & Kloe Experience Day”, and the third series stars 25 MSC Cruises junior guests who auditioned onboard during open casting running since October 2017. These kids, aged 8 to 12 play a number of different roles across the three episodes.
On board, alongside a whole day of activities including karaoke, trivia and dance lesson, MSC Cruises has added the brand new FAMILY GAMESHOW. Taking place in the main theatre every at sea day across the fleet, two teams of families compete in three challenges; ‘dance with me’, ‘play with me’ and ‘guess with me’, to win a host of MSC Cruises prizes - with kids at its heart, the children from the kids club act as the judges.
This is just the latest enhancement to MSC Cruises’ kids and family entertainment programme that already includes:
• The LEGO Experience on-board - a whole day on every cruise itinerary that is dedicated to fun LEGO® activities, which culminates in the children receiving a Jr. LEGO® Master Builder diploma
• DOREBRO – a dedicated sports programme for kids of all ages
• A range of services for babies and toddlers: including the Mini-Club for children under 3 as well as a dedicated childcare service. Many of these services are offered in collaboration with Chicco® – the leading global baby brand and yet another exclusive MSC Cruises partnership.
• Fun-filled onboard facilities: including aqua parks and pools, bowling alleys, F1 simulators and XD cinemas
• Family Explorer Club - tailor-made shore excursion programme to meet the needs of the whole family
For more information about MSC Cruises’ family offering please visit www.msscruises.co.uk
To watch the new series please visit www.kellyandkloe.com